We hope you and your families are well! We want to take a minute to update you on currently scheduled events and
The health of all our families and instructors is of the utmost importance. We have made some significant changes in our studio for our scheduled events and added options for those in high risk categories that need to remain home.
New Guidelines for Events
All sessions will be limited to 12 guests.
Each person will have their own table to work on
Aprons & Smocks
Our studio has a new floor, freshly painted wall and we have added festive lights. It turns out to be right on time as we will be able to keep our studio much cleaner than the previous carpet allowed.
1. If you can't attend a scheduled event you will have a credit that can be used anytime in the future. Our credits do not expire.
2. You may request your project be made by one of our artists for you to pick up or request a delivery.
3. You may request a kit to make your project at home
4. If you were planning a fundraiser your supporters can order premade signs from our website and your organization will receive a check for your portion of the sale price.
5. You may request a gift certificate in the amount of your ticket price.
Our offsite events will continue if the venue is operating normally. We are limiting
If a venue is not big enough for our safety requirement, we will move that event into our studio or split the event.
Thank-you and Be Well. If you have any questions please contact us by phone text , email or DM
Michele & Kaitlin
Jersey Shore Paint Party
Return and Cancellation Policy
Paint Party Event Ticket Purchases
Ticket purchases are non-refundable but may be used to attend future Paint Party events. If you cannot attend the event you purchased the ticket for please contact us within 48 hours of the event to process your return authorization. We will make every effort to place you into a future Paint Party event.
SNOW Policy: As long as the Restaurant is open the paint Party will go on. If the weather causes a cancellation the party will be rescheduled at the same establisment within 30 days. If you cannot make the new date please notify the office to request a credit that can be used at a future event of your choice.